Did you know that roughly 50% of consumers consider free shipping as the number one purchasing factor when shopping online?
The most popular buzz words in logistics these days are “omni-channel logistics” and “multi-channel distribution” which represent the changing landscape of goods distributions and logistics. E-commerce shipping and logistics has become the focal point of many companies growth strategy.
Online distribution channels and marketplaces include: your own website, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Wal-Mart, Sears, Newegg, buy.com among others.
Our E-Commerce Order Fulfillment Logistics solutions include
• Shopping Cart Integration with Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Amazon, Brightpearl, CS Cart, eBay, and Volusion
• Logistics Consulting
and Multi-channel Strategy and Channel/Marketplace Selection
• International Freight Forwarding – Air Freight
and Ocean Freight
• Customs Brokerage Services
• Warehousing and Distribution
– pick and pack, kitting, labeling, segregation, cross-docking and palletization (link to Our Services-Warehousing and Distribution)
• Final-mile Trucking and Delivery: We provide LTL, Truckload and Reefer (LTL and Truckload) services to all the big box retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, Wal Mart, Target and Sam’s Club as well as other distributors including delivery appointments that meet the Must Arrive By Date (MABD) and Required Delivery Date (RDD)
Whether you are fulfilling your orders through your own warehouse or using a fulfillment center such as Amazon FBA (fulfillment by Amazon), understanding the e-commerce landscape in your market segment is key to success. This includes routing your shipments for optimal time definitive delivery from overseas to the final warehouse or distribution center as well as optimizing your supply chain to reduce costs and improve customer service. PEX offers e-commerce logistics solutions to help your company grow through online sales.
E-commerce businesses may employ some or all of the following:
• Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers
• Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
• Business-to-business buying and selling
• Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
• Business-to-business electronic data interchange
• Tips and Best practices for online Retail/E-Commerce companies
• E-Commerce Intelligence including Market Analysis
• E-Commerce News
• National Retail Federation’s (NRF) source for online and multichannel retails